guilde ethernalys  Index du Forum

guilde ethernalys  Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Falcons and Detroit Lions at Wembley on

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    guilde ethernalys Index du Forum -> guilde ethernalys -> Présentation
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
miaowang123

MessagePosté le: Mer 17 Oct - 06:14 (2018)    Sujet du message: Falcons and Detroit Lions at Wembley on Répondre en citant

BIRMINGHAM, Ala. -- Mark Calcavecchias 8-foot closing putt for birdie put him in a better mood and sole possession of the second-round lead in the Regions Tradition at Shoal Creek. Calcavecchia insisted that only the first benefit was meaningful. He shot his second straight 3-under 69 on Friday to reach 6 under and take a one-stroke lead over Jay Haas at the Champions Tour major. Haas had a 70 after they came in as part of a four-way tie in the major championship. Haas missed a 4-footer on No. 18 to give Calcavecchia a shot at the solo lead at the midway point. Calcavecchia said finishing with a birdie improves his mood, lead or no lead. "It really doesnt matter, other than the fact that Im happier that I made the putt on the last hole, made the 8-footer for birdie as opposed to missing it," said Calcavecchia, who is seeking his first Champions Tour win since the 2012 Montreal Championship. "Sixty-nine sounds better than 70, it always has. "It always feels good to birdie the last hole. Leading as opposed to being tied for the lead, that makes no difference whatsoever to me." It was the highest score for a 36-hole leader at the Tradition since J.C. Snead was 6 under at Desert Mountain in 1996. The 36-hole leader has only won one of the last nine majors on the 50-and-over tour, with the exception being Mark Wiebe last year in the Senior British Open. Calcavecchias main concern is a rib problem he aggravated late in Thursdays round, leading to upper back spasms. He said it began flaring up again after swings starting on No. 14 Friday. "Its like a delayed reaction, then it kind of goes away," he said. Kenny Perry and Olin Browne were 4 under. Perry had a 68, and Browne shot 71. Browne was part of the first-round logjam along with Chien Soon Lu, who shot a 77. Haas birdied the first four holes, and Calcavecchia had three birdies on the first six holes. "I didnt put myself into a lot of bad positions," Haas said. "Being 4 under after four was kind of a dream start and it kind of slowly got away from me. But I like my position. I feel pretty good about my situation going into the weekend." He bogeyed No. 5 after landing in the bunker and then three-putted No. 15 for another bogey. Haas followed that with a 35-footer for birdie on No. 16. Calcavecchia also had a bogey on the 15th hole after having a bad lie about 10 yards right of the green. He chipped it some 15 feet past the hole. Calcavecchia said he started his round knowing Haas had gotten off to a good start and that Tom Pernice Jr. -- who finished with a 70 and was four strokes back -- had also opened with four straight birdies. Beyond that, he said hes not a scoreboard watcher. "Theres no point in really looking at this stage," Calcavecchia said. "Youre just trying to play the course and make as many birdies as possible and pars. Still a long way to go. If it was a three-rounder like most of our regular tournaments, it would be a little different story maybe. But were only halfway done." Haas takes a different approach. "I look at scoreboards all the time," he said. "I like seeing my name up there and seeing whats going on and all that. Its such a long race and theres so much golf left to be played that Im not too concerned about one shot here and there. You hate to throw any shots away obviously, but Im still feeling pretty good about where I am." Perry had three birdies on the final nine holes and was already looking forward to Round 3. "Saturdays the rocking chair day as I call it, and Ive got to make my move on that day," said Perry, who also had two bogeys. "I need to shoot another one of these or a little better to get back into it for Sunday." Defending champion David Frost was five strokes back and two-time winner Tom Lehman was six away from the lead. Both had 71s. Fred Couples was 7 over after a 77. Aaron Ekblad Jersey . - Loosening up for their first training camp practice, the Miami Dolphins high-stepped sideways up and down the field while House of Pains song "Jump Around" blared on the loudspeakers. Roberto Luongo Jersey . 15 in Hamburg. The fight was originally slated for Sept. 6 but had to be postponed after Klitschko tore a bicep in sparring and was forced to miss four weeks of training. http://www.nhlpanthersauthority.com/authentic-colton-sceviour-panthers-jersey/ . The top-ranked Williams carried her winning momentum from 2013 into the new season, beating No. 2-ranked Victoria Azarenka 6-4, 7-5 on Saturday to defend her title at the Brisbane International and set the tone for the Australian Open. Radim Vrbata Jersey . -- Detroit Lions defensive tackle Ndamukong Suh says he isnt going to change what he does on the field. Keith Yandle Jersey . On July 27 cyclings best-known race will host "La Course by Le Tour de France" -- a one-day womens competition staged hours before Tour riders race on the same circuit to finish the three-week event on Paris Champs-Elysees.LONDON -- London is getting its first NFL day game, creating a new morning time slot for viewers in the United States. The NFL says Wednesday that the game between the Atlanta Falcons and Detroit Lions at Wembley on Oct. 26 will start at 1:30 p.m. local time, making it a 9:30 a.m. ET kickoff in the U.S. The league said the switch will make it easier for a large global audiennce to tune in, and create an unprecedented fourth game window for American viewers that Sunday.dddddddddddd The Wembley games have traditionally started at the same time as the 1 p.m. kickoffs in the U.S. The other two London games scheduled for next season -- Dolphins-Raiders on Sept. 28 and Cowboys-Jaguars on Nov. 9 -- will both start at 6 p.m. local time. Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

AIM
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 17 Oct - 06:14 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    guilde ethernalys Index du Forum -> guilde ethernalys -> Présentation Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | faire son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange